Renovation of an existing church complex into offices and assembly space for Audible Inc.
Constructed in 1925, this renovated historic landmark office building has recently reclaimed some of it former glory. Attracted to the central city location, various tenant fitouts have been filling the 250,000 ft2 on 21 floors.
In the early 20th Century, Packard cars were a symbol of quality and perfection on the road. This former Packard dealership in downtown Newark has been renovated to offer luxury apartments in an up-and-coming neighborhood.
This project involved the major renovation of a 2 story 17,000 ft2 abandoned warehouse located across the street from NJIT.