Constructed in 1925, this renovated historic landmark office building has recently reclaimed some of it former glory. Attracted to the central city location, various tenant fitouts have been filling the 250,000 ft2 on 21 floors. Tenants include Team Academy Charter Schools which took a lease for 11,000 ft2 of administrative offices and back end operations. Other tenant fitouts include a branch bank, copy center, and professional office spaces for lawyers, accountants, doctors, and dentists. Renovations to this building in 2001 and 2008 have adapted older building systems for new tenants and upgraded technological systems to meet 21st century demands while not disrupting the ongoing operations of existing tenants.